TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale.
Like new, Winchester 70 458 Win Mag Safari Express. I bought this rifle unfired in the box. I cut the barrel to 21 1/4", and installed a NECG elevation adjustable front sight, with white bead. I have fired the rifle less than 40 rounds. Feeds and functions flawlessly. Includes Warne, Weaver style scope bases. Also includes a McMillan fiberglass stock. These were $600 at the time of purchase. Lop on the McMillan is 13.5".
This is one of the last rifles that were made entirely in the USA. Not a Portugal gun. Both the wood, and the McMillan stocks are included. This makes a very handy, powerful package. I'm selling to help fund my next Safari. Pictures to come.

$2000.00 plus shipping. No sales to California.

Pics.
20230308_200641.jpg

Perfect bear and Arica DG setup. Best of luck on the sale @TOBY458

Toby,

do you know what the weight of the rifle is with the McMillan stock?

Oh Toby, another fantastic rifle of yours for sale here at a VERY fair price with everything that's included. Thank you for posting it HERE for sale on your exclusive kitchen sales counter. I was thinking you had sold everything and we'd never get to see your kitchen again? I've missed that over the last several months. I'm sure somebody that needs a PRIMO DG rifle will be along shortly to buy it. Good luck with the sale!

Oh Toby, another fantastic rifle of yours for sale here at a VERY fair price with everything that's included. Thank you for posting it HERE for sale on your exclusive kitchen sales counter. I was thinking you had sold everything and we'd never get to see your kitchen again? I've missed that over the last several months. I'm sure somebody that needs a PRIMO DG rifle will be along shortly to buy it. Good luck with the sale!
Gotta scrape some Safari money up! Haha!

Sounds like you have it sold.

thank you for replying

Congrats to the buyer and TOBY458! Awesome DG rifle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!