For Sale Winchester 1917 375 H&H

I sat down and thought about taking on another project (I currently have a 6.5x55, 9.3x62 1n3 1 404 Jeff project currently in the works) so I am going to have to pass on this. I hope you get it sold quickly. It will be a interesting project for someone.

Yep... tempting and interesting project...

I’m still contemplating...

Reactions: A09
After much soul searching, I have decided to get out of the cartridge altogether. I dont see myself affording a better rifle in this cartridge in the near future, and well, I have a ring to buy in the next six months or so.

Leupild M8 2.5x20mm scope with rings (appear to be lapped; came with thd rifle when I bought it)

200+ Speer Hot Cor 235 grain bullets (threw a handful of loose in an unopened box)

100ish fired brass (I believe all are Winchester stamps from various ammo lines)

RCBS FL die set (no shell holder)

All the above with rifle, asking $945 shipped (offers also welcome by PM). Not looking to part out at this time

0705212028.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross