AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
I sat down and thought about taking on another project (I currently have a 6.5x55, 9.3x62 1n3 1 404 Jeff project currently in the works) so I am going to have to pass on this. I hope you get it sold quickly. It will be a interesting project for someone.

mdwest

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru
Yep... tempting and interesting project...

I’m still contemplating...

Reactions: A09

A09

AH member
Reaction score
After much soul searching, I have decided to get out of the cartridge altogether. I dont see myself affording a better rifle in this cartridge in the near future, and well, I have a ring to buy in the next six months or so.

Leupild M8 2.5x20mm scope with rings (appear to be lapped; came with thd rifle when I bought it)

200+ Speer Hot Cor 235 grain bullets (threw a handful of loose in an unopened box)

100ish fired brass (I believe all are Winchester stamps from various ammo lines)

RCBS FL die set (no shell holder)

All the above with rifle, asking $945 shipped (offers also welcome by PM). Not looking to part out at this time

0705212028.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UoowAvelo

Latest profile posts

ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.