Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
WTS: Weaver T36 with fine crosshair. Used with Signature insert rings. Good glass, some slight wear on the turret caps, sunshade and scope caps. Comes complete with original box, extra turrets (never used), paperwork, screw-in end caps, original box and packing. PM for more pics.$365 shipped Listed on other sites. Time stamp prevails.

P1130463.JPG
P1130467.JPG
P1130468.JPG
P1130462.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir,
I am very interested to get it one in perfect conditions
if you still have it please contact me
looking forward to your comments
best & thanks
Paw

WTS: Weaver T36 with fine crosshair. Used with Signature insert rings. Good glass, some slight wear on the turret caps, sunshade and scope caps. Comes complete with original box, extra turrets (never used), paperwork, screw-in end caps, original box and packing. PM for more pics.$365 shipped Listed on other sites. Time stamp prevails.

View attachment 274096 View attachment 274097 View attachment 274098 View attachment 274099
thanks Sir, very interested on get it. delivery address would be Barcelona Spain. Please contact me to discuss further details until get a deal. looking forward to your comments. Paw

View attachment 274096 View attachment 274097 View attachment 274098 View attachment 274099
I can state this is a SUPERB model of scope! FYI the Australian who won the World Rimfire Championship a few years ago (his name escapes me) used just a scope to win his title. I have one on my Anschutz .22 MPR - and it's got a devilishly fine crosshair!!

Nice to contact u, great news that it is still available, I use too an Anschutz 22, little world ;) ok, then kindly tell me how do u want to proceed. looking Forward Best PAW

Scope has been sold some time ago. Apologize for not updating. Am not able to delet the thread.

Thanks a lot for your reply, despite that is a pity to know it ;)
best regards
PAW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg