For Sale Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378

Clifford Johnson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
RMEF, NWTF
Hunted
Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, US, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 30-378 WBY. Made in USA. Barrel is 28" including the brake, and is fluted stainless. LOP is 13.5". It is in as new condition. I can't find a mark on it. Comes with Leupold rings and based installed. I recently used it in Africa to take 5 animals. None ran farther than 10 yards. Most dropped in their tracks. Great shooter, doesn't kick near as much as you might think. I am only 135# and have no trouble with the recoil. $1450.00 shipped to your FFL in the 47 CONUS. NO sales to CA, Mexico or China!

3781.JPG
3782.JPG
3783.JPG
3785.JPG
3786.JPG
3787.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll trade you my .375, my wife and two dogs.

This one is on my dream gun list. Helluva deal for someone!
Hey go easy on the two dogs ! (just joking, I'll sell my lazy mutts to anyone for 100 thou each). Damn those Weatherbys are good, just looking at the Vanguard Sporter in 30-06, clean uncomplicated lines, all boxes ticked. An option in a 26" barrel and I'd be sleeping outside the shop entrance on Sunday night.

Hey go easy on the two dogs ! (just joking, I'll sell my lazy mutts to anyone for 100 thou each). Damn those Weatherbys are good, just looking at the Vanguard Sporter in 30-06, clean uncomplicated lines, all boxes ticked. An option in a 26" barrel and I'd be sleeping outside the shop entrance on Sunday night.
The Vanguard is made by Howa in Japan, but have came to be a very high quality and accurate rifles!

Rifle is sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!