For Sale Vintage Holland & Holland .375 H&H Magnum Best Sporting Magazine Rifle

Thank you very much, vette!!
Sorry for the delay but it seems the AH site was down for the last day or two days. At least here...
Great pictures, exactly the ones I was looking for! They confirm the correct treatment by H&H on the lengthening of the magazine and action! They did the work mostly to the rear, as it must be!
In your original pictures, with the action-barrel dismounted, I could see the trigger seems to be an original two stage military type, modified to single stage. By the way, I do the same in my Mausers, simpler, stronger, and better to me, than an aftermarket trigger. But to put a side safety on an original Mauser trigger, two or single stage, perhaps H&H copied the original Mauser side safety offered as an extra in the late '30.
If you have the opportunity to see that, or take a close picture of that, I will appreciate very much!
If I would not be too far, and difficult, to buy your rifle, be sure I would do!!!!
Thank you again and best regards!

Clodo Ferreira

Thank you sir.

Hello vette,

Thank you you! The pictures I am uploading, show an original Mauser side safety of a late '30 action.
I obtained them from Mr. Joel Dorleac.
The one in your H&H seems to by very similar if not the same!
If you ever dismantle the rifle action-barrel from the stock, you can check the similarities and or differences.

Best Regards

Clodo Ferreira
DampD 1001.HT 02_zpsb09wxfup.jpg
DampD 1001.HT 03_zpssxnakj9c.jpg
DampD 1001.HT 04_zpslyrnsolm.jpg
Mauser Side Safety 01_zpswhfwjp2v.jpg
Mauser Side Safety 03_zps8txmcodd.jpg
Mauser Side Safety 04_zpsmx2kwe8e.jpg

Friday Bump. I hope everyone is healthy and safe.

This 375 is SOLD. Thanks!

Wonderful gun. I like the simplicity of H&H bolt guns.

Congrats on the sale - fine rifle. It would be great to get a field report from the new owner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg