For Sale Unfired Kimber Caprivi In .458 Lott

jasonv

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
This rifle has been in the safe for over a year and is unfired. I lost the box in a move so it's rifle only. A few small marks on the stock from being moved as guns go in/out of the safe. $1800. Ships to your dealer in a hard case.

scott-66-jpg.391258

Attachments

• Scott-66.jpg
    14 MB · Views: 2,262
Last edited by a moderator:

YancyW

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, Ducks Unlimited
Damn, that was a good deal. I would say let me know if it falls through, but it's not going to, so no need. Congrats on a great rifle.

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Thanks guys and Jason! I will use my AHR upgraded CZ Lott with composite stock for Alaska bear guiding and this beauty in Africa in 2022. I guess I will be adding a buffalo to my PG hunt in Zambia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictorinaE

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.