For Sale Unfired Kimber Caprivi In .458 Lott

jasonv

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
This rifle has been in the safe for over a year and is unfired. I lost the box in a move so it's rifle only. A few small marks on the stock from being moved as guns go in/out of the safe. $1800. Ships to your dealer in a hard case.

scott-66-jpg.391258

Attachments

• Scott-66.jpg
    14 MB · Views: 2,296
Last edited by a moderator:

YancyW

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, Ducks Unlimited
Damn, that was a good deal. I would say let me know if it falls through, but it's not going to, so no need. Congrats on a great rifle.

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Thanks guys and Jason! I will use my AHR upgraded CZ Lott with composite stock for Alaska bear guiding and this beauty in Africa in 2022. I guess I will be adding a buffalo to my PG hunt in Zambia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KlausC7110

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?