For Sale/Trade Winchester Model 70 Super Express .375 H&H

chslongrange8

AH member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Africa-obsessed. I am letting go of my Super Express in .375 H&H (THIS IS A PUSH FEED - want to be super clear on that) that I picked up this Spring. I originally picked this up to practice while I searched for a CRF... well, I didn't even sight it in. I found a Brno and a CZ almost immediately... we're in love and running away together as a throuple.

I'm looking for $1,400 for the rifle, $1,300 for the Trijicon and rings. $2,500 for the whole package. Feedback is certainly welcome, though I feel it is fair based on what I've seen, and what I paid.

Here are a few notes:
  • The front sight functions, but is dinged up - seems to be a $30 fix. This is from the previous owner, who did take it to Africa.
  • Optic is a Trijicon Credo 1-8x28 (34mm tube), sitting on a Warne rail, and Warne QD rings.
  • I've put exactly one round down the tube with irons, none with the optic.
  • There are a couple dings here and there, each shown in photos.
  • I am more than happy, especially being new here, to FaceTime, send videos, etc.
I would entertain trades, mainly for a couple different 12 gauge Berettas.

IMG_9795 (1).jpg
IMG_9796.jpg
IMG_9797.jpg
IMG_9798.jpg
IMG_9800.jpg
IMG_9801.jpg
IMG_9802.jpg
IMG_9803.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair price for a nice setup

I have seen asks for a quality 375 on here from different members. This is an excellent value

Great deal for someone. I have one much older (92 model) I believe, and more dinged up. Went to Africa twice with the previous owner and once with me. I paid almost this much for mine and that was in 2013.

Great deal for someone. I have one much older (92 model) I believe, and more dinged up. Went to Africa twice with the previous owner and once with me. I paid almost this much for mine and that was in 2013.
Believe it or not, this is actually an '85. I wish it was a '92 - that's my birth year!

Is yours a Classic with CRF?

He said it is a push feed Mod 70, which in MHO is not bad if not hunting DG game.
The seller did yes. I was asking David @sierraone if his 1992 model is as he is comparing it. I believe in the 1990's is when Winchester made the "Classic" line which were CRF which if it is, is not an apple to apple comparison. Just was trying to clarify that.

The seller did yes. I was asking David @sierraone if his 1992 model is as he is comparing it. I believe in the 1990's is when Winchester made the "Classic" line which were CRF which if it is, is not an apple to apple comparison. Just was trying to clarify that.
Bob, mine is a push feed.

My bad, my apologies. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg