For Sale Tikka T-3 Superlite 6.5 Creedmoor

Colorado Luckydog

AH senior member
Reaction score
Tikka T-3 Superlite 6.5 Creedmoor I have the original box and everything from the Factory. I paid 849 plus tax for the gun. I paid over 300 to have the Lantac Dragon muzzle brake installed and over 100 for Leupold bases and rings. The gun is a shooter. It shoots Hornady ELD-X 143 grain factory ammo excellent. Trades welcome but probably just want to sell. I have over 1300 into this shooter. I will sell for 800 plus the ride.
Tikka.jpg
Tikka 1.jpg

375er

AH veteran
Reaction score
I have a comment, or more of lack of understanding.

Colorado Luckydog

AH senior member
Reaction score
I'm going to hang on to this thing but can't seem to be able to edit the post.

C.W. Richter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PA SCI, Various Endless Mtns., PA Region Clubs
Hunted
Zimbabwe 3x, Namibia 2x, RSA 2x, USA, Canada
And here, we were hoping 9mm would buy and dip it woodgrain!!!

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
I don’t mean anything negative, just curious about why you put a muzzle brake on a 6.5 Creedmore rifle?
There it is! I think this is what @PARA45 was looking for...:ROFLMAO:

@Colorado Luckydog - nice rifle, but you might be fishing in the wrong pond so to speak.

Colorado Luckydog

AH senior member
Reaction score
I don’t mean anything negative, just curious about why you put a muzzle brake on a 6.5 Creedmore rifle?
It helps you see your hits. I have a muzzle brake on my Remington 700 223. It came that way from the factory. If you look at a Christensen Arms or a Fierce Creedmoor, They will both have muzzle brakes on them. I don't mean anything bad either but where have you been. Go to Cabelas and look at the rifles. Muzzle brakes are here to stay and on most rifles now.

leslie hetrick

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
several sporting clubs
Hunted
several
people on your left and right at the range are not in love with muzzle brakes. i wear plugs and muffs when they show up at the range. as most of the hunting around here is in heavy cover mountains and not seen at all.

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
people on your left and right at the range are not in love with muzzle brakes. i wear plugs and muffs when they show up at the range. as most of the hunting around here is in heavy cover mountains and not seen at all.
:A Stirring::A Popcorn:

Colorado Luckydog

AH senior member
Reaction score
People on the left and the right at my ranges are shooting with muzzle brakes. That's just the way it is. Brakes are not going away. They offer to much for such a little cost. And like I said, go to Scheels, Sportsman's Warehouse or Cabelas. I would say at least 30% of the rifles for sale, have muzzle brakes straight from the factory. I'm not saying that you need to get a muzzle brake right now. You should probably get rid of your flip phone first. Then get a muzzle brake.

dailordasailor

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, USA: NY, PA, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, TX, AZ, MT, WY, AK
Have one of these in 30-06 and had threaded for suppressor. Shoots amazing. Is that muzzle break threaded or pinned on? Great gun to toss suppressor on

MS 9x56

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
I have never seen a bear n
Here in the northeast I have not seen any rifles other than the Browning bolt with a brake but then we are hunting in thick woods where ranges are short. At the ranges I frequent we have quite a few ARAficienados that use flash suppressors but no brakes. Maybe just a regional thing?

MS 9x56

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
I am assuming since you are target shooting you are not concerned with it affecting the rifles balance and handling?

Colorado Luckydog

AH senior member
Reaction score
I am assuming since you are target shooting you are not concerned with it affecting the rifles balance and handling?
Nope! I have a few hunting rifles. Remington 700 223, Tikka T-3 6.5 Creedmoor, Kimber Mountain Ascent 300 WSM, Montana Rifle Company 7MM Mag and a Henry 45/70. The 45/70 is the only one without a brake. All the rest came with a brake from the factory except the Tikka.

Colorado Luckydog

AH senior member
Reaction score
Brakes are a very good thing. Anyone bitching about the noise should stay the phuck back from the muzzle. Just saying...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dogpound

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cajunchefray wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello Tom "SAFARIKIDD". This is Charles Ray, aka "cajunchefray" from Ponchatoula.

We spoke a year or two ago when I sold you the Swarovski illuminated reticle scope,
Would like to meet with you and talk about Cal.

I bought some brass and bullets, and book from Cal and looked forward to meeting him, we talked about DSC next year.
Let's meet soon.
Charles
Andrew62 wrote on gillettehunter's profile.
Hello Bruce, I think you are still in Africa?? I just sent payment to Bulls Eye Taxidermy to have 3 of my animals mounted, it has been years since I have had anything mounted. I hope Ronnie and Jimmy had a good hunt down Kimberly way. Anyway, so nice to have met you Bruce, it was wonderful meeting you and spending time with you in camp. I hope your store closure and building sale go well. Cheers, Andrew Fike
BigFan375 wrote on Freetrade's profile.
I'm sorry, but I'm buying, not selling.............lee
Member: NRA Life

Hunt: Alaska-Canada-NM
geoff rath wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
G'day Bob,
Just had a yarn with A G, and he has filled me in on how much work he puts in to such developments, referencing QuikLoad, tightening tolerances, load development, range testing. He indicated that of you wish to contact him directly he can go into details far better than I.
If you wish , contact him directly, he has given the OK for me to pass that on.