Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
8 boxes
$550 Firm Free Shipping

IMG_20210113_095742981.jpeg

It looks like one box (upper right) are Scirocco, not A-Frames.

Ok:
There is one box for 180gr Swift Scirocco II
7 boxes of 180gr Swift A-Frames 140 rounds total

Hi Fred: What is the vintage of the ammo (I'd use it in a pump, which would not handle potential overpressure very well on the extraction end) and where are you located?

Hi Fred: What is the vintage of the ammo (I'd use it in a pump, which would not handle potential overpressure very well on the extraction end) and where are you located?
Hi C.W.
I don't understand what you mean by "the vintage of the ammo" I bought it not more than 18 months ago for my first hunt in Namibia... This is Factory ammo from Swift so I'm sure it will be more than safe in any modern firearm.

Hi C.W.
I don't understand what you mean by "the vintage of the ammo" I bought it not more than 18 months ago for my first hunt in Namibia... This is Factory ammo from Swift so I'm sure it will be more than safe in any modern firearm.
Thanks I wouldn't understand the vintage until you stated it. I once came upon some much older weatherby Norma ammo that was severely overpressure and caused cases to get stuck in the gun luckily not blowing it up in my face. Thus the inquiry

Thanks I wouldn't understand the vintage until you stated it. I once came upon some much older weatherby Norma ammo that was severely overpressure and caused cases to get stuck in the gun luckily not blowing it up in my face. Thus the inquiry
Your Welcome C.W.,
I researched and test fired hundreds of makes and bullet combinations. In my rifle the Swift ammo with their A-Frame bullet was hands done the best, 2 inch groups off the sticks at 300 yards sold me.

C.W. I received your Email and sent a reply. I also sent a PM here check you AH messages or send another email if your received my reply?
Thank You

It's been a week since my last attempt to contact C.W.
These cartridges are still available.
20 rounds 180gr Swift Scirocco II
140 rounds 180gr Swift A-Frames
All Factory ammo
$550 Free Shipping

They are very good ammo. Surprised somebody has not snatched it up yet.
Krish
Thank You, considering I'm selling them $5 less than Swift msrp and $25 less per box than anyone else and Oh yea...I'm they only one who has them available???

Sold... thank you all for your interest and support

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.