For Sale Super Clean 1st Year Marlin 1895 45-70 22" Straight Stock Nice Wood

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
Very very clean and original model with what I think is very nicely grained/streaked stock . 1972 made and I think that was first year...I added Hammer extension and sling plus bases and new 2.5x Simmons scope..Pre Safety ..All metal work is great with original bluing..some very slight freckling on receiver...
This is one awesome Big game rifle for deer hogs elk Moose and Bear!! I hate to part with it but to many I will never use!!
$1595 shpd with Scope..$1535 without ...Nice Zippered Soft Case Included
More pics avail later tonight

20220824-194729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very clean and original model with what I think is very nicely grained/streaked stock . 1972 made and I think that was first year...I added Hammer extension and sling plus bases and new 2.5x Simmons scope..Pre Safety ..All metal work is great with original bluing..some very slight freckling on receiver...
This is one awesome Big game rifle for deer hogs elk Moose and Bear!! I hate to part with it but to many I will never use!!
$1595 shpd with Scope..$1535 without ...Nice Zippered Soft Case Included
More pics avail later tonight

View attachment 490940
Better than a fair price! This is a great price!!

Here is 2 more like it on Gunbroker..Note they add sales tax plus the shipping !!!

Yeah, MANY of the sellers AND buyers on GB have lost their damn minds over the last couple of years. You have a nice rifle at a very fair price for sale. Good luck with the sale!

mine was bought in 1973, serial number Boo1920. i have killed quite a few deer with it and one very unlucky ground hog at close to 250 yards. must have held over 3 foot high. top photo is the 45-70, bottom photo is a 1973 44.mag sporter.

DSCN9971 (3).JPG
DSCN9972 (3).JPG
DSCN9974 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Comparing item to item for sale, the @SAFARIKIDD 's offer will nearly always be a much better deal as compared to others, especially if they are on GB. Since Covid GB prices seem to have gone out of sight on virtually everything.

Dammit man, I don’t need another one. I have the exact rifle…..bump for a great deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg