For Sale Seekins Havak PH1 NIB 28 Nosler

You'll like that 28. Reloder 33 and VV570 are my go to powders.

I’m going to try some Reloader 25 just because I’ve got a fair amount of it, but the 33 looks really good too. Haven’t used any VV powder before, but from most reviews it’s consistent and clean and has a lot of recommendations.

Out of curiosity, which dies do you use? I’m generally an RCBS with a few Reddings throw in guy.

@mikecatt13 mentioned that the Hornady precision hunter shot well in his, so I ordered a couple boxes to try out. Now I can hardly wait for it to get here!

Out of curiosity, which dies do you use? I’m generally an RCBS with a few Reddings throw in guy.

Redding dies exclusively, RL33 with Berger 168HVLDs and VV570 with Berger 175 elite hunters, 1/2 moa or less to 500 meters.

Gotcha. I load for several calibers that the RCBS work very well for. For my longer legged gun though I went Redding. Even bought a set of Reddings for a caliber I don’t have (6.5x284). May not need them with this 28!

I sent my brother the two boxes of 168 Bergers about 2 months ago. May have to get them back.

I’ll try the RL25, but if I end up with 33 or the VV powders, I might shoot you a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross