Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Up for offer is a really nice, clean 1957 vintage M99, wearing an El Paso Weaver 4X.

Rifle also comes with a Williams receiver sight.

Let me know if you need additional pics.

$800 plus shipping.

IMG_1456 (1).jpg
IMG_1457.jpg

I have one and it is very easy to carry and shoot. Mine isn’t nearly as nice as this one! A perfect dark timber quick handling rifle! JMO

This would be a perfect truck gun for a 1957 Chevy Nomad station wagon. It would cost a whole lot more!;)

Here she is in the rack in my Ozarks cabin. Last time she will ever be there. :(

IMG_1424.jpg

I drooled over this rifle this morning I knew it was going to be sold by the end of the day.

I drooled over this rifle this morning I knew it was going to be sold by the end of the day.

No love for my 45-70 though? It is a sweetheart...

Do you have a 45-70 for sale?

Yup. Right here on AH. Listed yesterday afternoon.

@enysse that 45-70 was built just west of you in Rice Lake!

Really classy brush gun. These guns do not exist in the midwestern US. They were beloved by the New Englanders and I see them up there at every gun shop and gas station, usually beat to hell, usually in 303 Savage. (a useless caliber impossible to find)

Finding a premier quality 1957 era one in a universally acceptable caliber is a rare thing. Its value far exceeds its cost in dollars. Well done.

One of the regulars here....but I really don't think it is my place to out him. He may want to stay stealth?

I will say, the same fellow bought both the Henry 45-70 and the Savage!

I heard a song once "I should have been me"- but at least it sounds that it went to a good home.

After the Colts and the Winchesters have been gobbled up, the 99's are still available.....congrats to the lucky buyer.................It is a worthwhile goal to get the four Savage proprietary calibers.......300 Sav, 250-3000, 22 High Power, and 303 Savage. But actually, the 308 is a little more useful..................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you