Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Up for offer is a really nice, clean 1957 vintage M99, wearing an El Paso Weaver 4X.

Rifle also comes with a Williams receiver sight.

Let me know if you need additional pics.

$800 plus shipping.

IMG_1456 (1).jpg
IMG_1457.jpg

I have one and it is very easy to carry and shoot. Mine isn’t nearly as nice as this one! A perfect dark timber quick handling rifle! JMO

This would be a perfect truck gun for a 1957 Chevy Nomad station wagon. It would cost a whole lot more!;)

Here she is in the rack in my Ozarks cabin. Last time she will ever be there. :(

IMG_1424.jpg

I drooled over this rifle this morning I knew it was going to be sold by the end of the day.

I drooled over this rifle this morning I knew it was going to be sold by the end of the day.

No love for my 45-70 though? It is a sweetheart...

Do you have a 45-70 for sale?

Yup. Right here on AH. Listed yesterday afternoon.

@enysse that 45-70 was built just west of you in Rice Lake!

Really classy brush gun. These guns do not exist in the midwestern US. They were beloved by the New Englanders and I see them up there at every gun shop and gas station, usually beat to hell, usually in 303 Savage. (a useless caliber impossible to find)

Finding a premier quality 1957 era one in a universally acceptable caliber is a rare thing. Its value far exceeds its cost in dollars. Well done.

One of the regulars here....but I really don't think it is my place to out him. He may want to stay stealth?

I will say, the same fellow bought both the Henry 45-70 and the Savage!

I heard a song once "I should have been me"- but at least it sounds that it went to a good home.

After the Colts and the Winchesters have been gobbled up, the 99's are still available.....congrats to the lucky buyer.................It is a worthwhile goal to get the four Savage proprietary calibers.......300 Sav, 250-3000, 22 High Power, and 303 Savage. But actually, the 308 is a little more useful..................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross