For Sale Sauer 100 9.3x62 Plus Components

I imagine it'll see more use in NA on moose and bear than anything else. It's for my son, who's a 1st year surgical resident. I imagine when he's done with his residency in 5 years, if he wants a DG rifle, he'll be able to easily afford something with a little more power.

Reactions: SLG
I want one in 7mm-08!!!

Anyone found a good pair of sights for these, to bad they don't sell them on there site. Hope the m18 gets a few more cartridges soon and that ureopotic gets them cheap again.

Zim - regardless of which Leupold series you choose, consider the firedot reticle. Once you use one you'll never go back. My 9.3x62 is topped with a vx6 2-10 firedot. We recently outfitted my father's Sauer 6.5 with a vx6 freedom firedot and it is arguably just as clear under normal circumstances.

I have a 6.5x55 SE in one of these Sauers - mine has the beechwood stock. It's a shockingly good rifle for the price.

I've handled the M18 and the Sauer 100 and preferred the 100. Wasn't even close for me.

The only thing I don't like about the Sauer is the plastic bolt knob. It isn't easy to replace and it's not the same thread as the Blasers or standard bolt handle threads.

I have a 6.5x55 SE in one of these Sauers - mine has the beechwood stock. It's a shockingly good rifle for the price.

I've handled the M18 and the Sauer 100 and preferred the 100. Wasn't even close for me.

The only thing I don't like about the Sauer is the plastic bolt knob. It isn't easy to replace and it's not the same thread as the Blasers or standard bolt handle threads.
The bolt knob is actually pretty nice when it's really cold, tho wish companies would just make the knob screw on so you can choose what you like best. The m18 looks to be almost riveted on, I've not looked at the sauers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!