For Sale Sako Mannlicher L61R 30-06

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Sako L61R Finnbear, 30-06 in a Mannlicher stock W/cheekpiece and Sako rings. From my research on the SCC site it is a 1971 gun with the third locking lug. #544xx

The rifle has been hunted a few times but not used or abused. The metal would rate at 98% but the front sight hood has been removed, probably when the scope was mounted. The sling swivels show some tarnish and wear from the leather sling that was on the rifle but the barrel and action bluing are outstanding.

The wood has a few handling marks from hunting with it but no scratches, gouges or heavy rub marks. You can see in the pics I can provide that there is one small line in the finish on the bottom of the forearm and a few other small spots on the stock.

It comes with Sako factory rings holding a Leupold 2x7 gloss duplex scope. The scope has a scratch on the outside of the tube but the optics are perfect. I can send a link for more pictures.

$1,850

Price is plus USPS Priority mail/Ins to your FFL who must be willing to accept from a NON licensee. US sales only. I can email a copy of my DL to the FFL before they send me their FFL copy.

Payment is a MO or your personal check. I will ship USPS Priority mail after the payment clears. You of course have the 3 day NON firing inspection period.

IMG_5118.JPG
IMG_5119.JPG

That is one classy little rifle!

If that rifle was available here in South Africa I most probably would have made an offer on it . I have the same rifle in .375 H&H - reliable and extremely accurate .

YUM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross