For Sale Sako 85 Grey Wolf 9.3x62mm

Well last week I was really looking at a possibility of buying this but I stopped into a shop in tucson and they had a Ruger African on their consignment rack, had only 5 rounds down the tube and a price of under 600. So having 3 brain cells I kept a poker face and asked if there was any leeway on price:D No fudge room so I picked up the Ruger and it followed me home. If you are looking to sell the brass and ammo still please send me a PM with a price for the lot. Some one needs to buy this sako so Toby isn't forced to list another rifle or two:eek:
Sounds like you got a great deal! If someone buys my Sako but not the ammo, I'll let you know. I want to keep it as long as I still have the rifle.

Ok guys. Here's the new deal. Rifle and all extras $1700.00 shipped to lower 48. Extra to AK. No sales to California.

Hmm I think you are hedging your bet!

Man, your killing me, deals always come around when cash is tied up, I’m in the middle of building a log house and my leeway money is all leed right now, great deal on a really nice rifle, if you still have this in another year maybe we could make a deal.

Man, your killing me, deals always come around when cash is tied up, I’m in the middle of building a log house and my leeway money is all leed right now, great deal on a really nice rifle, if you still have this in another year maybe we could make a deal.
A true rifleman would never let a little thing such as a log house stand between himself and a 9.3......:A Thumbs Up:

Wow! An even better price for a nice rifle. But, where’s all the engraving on it?

I’d like to have one of these. Beautiful rifle.

What’s the eject pattern like on this model/caliber? Any of those “hit the scope” issues like on some .375s? I love Sakos. Have a 85 Classic in 300 WM and an older A5 in 338 WM

What’s the eject pattern like on this model/caliber? Any of those “hit the scope” issues like on some .375s? I love Sakos. Have a 85 Classic in 300 WM and an older A5 in 338 WM
I haven't had that issue with this one. I do have a 375 Sako 85 Kodiak that does have that problem, so I know exactly what you're referring to. I believe the larger case of the 375 may cause it to show up more than the smaller cases like the 9.3. I also have a Sako 75 in 30/06, and it works fine as well.
I just sold a Sako Brown Bear in 416 Rigby, and although I never mounted a scope, the ejection appeared to be correct on it as well. So I guess I just was unlucky with my 375.

You are a man after my own heart. Whenever I think I have a "problem" or "obsession", I just go on this forum and immediately feel better about myself. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg