For Sale Sako 75 Stainless 30/06

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For sale. One owner Sako 75 30/06. Feeds, functions, and shoots very well. A few very minor dings on the stock, but otherwise in excellent condition.
23" barrel. Weight 7lbs 14oz. Can be sold with Nikon Prostaff 3-9×40 scope and Leupold rings, or without. Reasonable offers considered.
Screenshot_20181214-125910_Chrome.jpg

$950.00 plus shipping (No scope)
$1075.00 plus shipping (With scope)

Reactions: DCN
What kind of rings and condition of the gun??? % wise? Any wear on the metal or stock?

Toby you just need to set up a shop and quit your day job,

Toby, I have lots of '06(s) but I don't have a 9.3 x 62 YET!! Who knows what changes a few months will bring. :):)

I think he needs to start a new website "TOBYFIRE.com." Every morning we will all get emails directing us to his site and listing all of the one day special deals he is offering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross