vette447

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, DSC
Hunted
USA (AK,CO,NM,WY,TX,KS,OK), Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Argentina, France
I have for sale a CZ 550 out of the Safari Classics “custom shop” for CZ big bores. It features a 24” barrel, fancy walnut stock with nice dark grain throughout, mercury recoil reducer installed in the stock, matte finished metal, super slick and smooth action, CZ set trigger, express sights (one standing and two folding leaves marked at 100, 200, and 300 respectively), proper barrel band front sling swivel, and I believe they do some upgraded work on the actions on these to be considered “Safari Classics”. These Safari Classics CZ 550s in the largest cartridges are getting very hard to come by.

This is a truly upgraded rifle in a classic big bore cartridge suitable to hunt the toughest game on earth. It appears unfired to me. I have not fired it but I am the second owner so can’t say 100% that it has never been fired. It really feels good and substantial in your hands. Please see pics below:

Price is $4,650 plus actual shipping to your FFL (US only and only where allowed, thanks). Please PM me with questions. Thanks!

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender(1).jpg
FullSizeRender(2).jpg
FullSizeRender(3).jpg
FullSizeRender(4).jpg
FullSizeRender(5).jpg
FullSizeRender(6).jpg
FullSizeRender(7).jpg
FullSizeRender(8).jpg
FullSizeRender(9).jpg
FullSizeRender(10).jpg
FullSizeRender(11).jpg
FullSizeRender(12).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it might fit 4 if the magazine has been worked on can't see why not with such a nice build.

I believe these were 3 rd capacity on the 505 Gibbs and 500 Jeffery chamberings. Here are some specs that I found on an old CZ Safari Classics .505 Gibbs rifle page:

Chambering .505 Gibbs
Rate Of Twist 1:10 in
Magazine Capacity 3
Magazine Type Hinged Floorplate
Stock Turkish Walnut, American-Style Sights Express
Barrel Cold Hammer Forged
Barrel Length 24 in
Overall Length 45.5 in
Weight 10.94 lbs
Trigger Mech Single Set Trigger
Safety Two-Position, Push-To-Fire

Haha. I hear you!

I should say, I had "US only" in my description. However, I have in fact, sold rifles to people abroad before. I am actually OK doing that as long as all that I have to do is get the rifle to the exporter for proper export and the buyer handles all of their own fees and logistics with the exporter.

Haha. I hear you!

I should say, I had "US only" in my description. However, I have in fact, sold rifles to people abroad before. I am actually OK doing that as long as all that I have to do is get the rifle to the exporter for proper export and the buyer handles all of their own fees and logistics with the exporter.

Yeah the shop I use here brings in a selection of his stuff from there...so has an exporter....he brought my AHR 404 in via him for me...would be very tempted to go that route...but finally picked up a new toy from him....so kinda short on the :S Dollar: for the moment.....but if its still around later in year....mmm the sensible monkey on my shoulder is shouting no in my ear... :E Nono: :E Rofl: ...

Well, that didn't take long! Congratulations to the buyer and seller!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!