Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Patriot Life member Benefactor Level
Hunted
U.S.A., R.S.A, Namibia
For sale is my Smith & Wesson Model 65-3 in .357 Magnum. I'm not the original owner and it has rubber grips which may or may not be what it came with from the factory. I've never replaced them because they're comfortable. It locks up great and is timed perfectly. I just finished disassembling, cleaning and lubing so it is all ready to go. Bore and cylinders are bright and undamaged.

There are light, small dings along the rib edge on both sides, and an occasional (also small) ding elsewhere. Check out the photos.

If you can use them, it will also come with a quart baggie and a little more of empty cases. Which represents all the rounds I have fired in the gun.

I'm selling because I had a hankering for a .357 Mag and now I've scratched that itch.

Price is $625 + $30, shipped to your FFL from my FFL. If you can do FTF in the North Houston area then there is no $30 fee and I have some boxes of ammo for sale at $1.00 per round.

Private messages are welcome but do not establish priority in buying, the first "I'll Take it" posted here gets it.

SW1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sold to a member who lives about 3 miles from me.

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!