For Sale Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley 45LC Stainless

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Like new in factory box, with all factory paperwork. Shot exactly 6 times. Barrel length 5 1/2". Stainless steel. Caliber 45 Long Colt.
$625.00
20190119_150008.jpg

Toby’s fire sale gun emporium is always open for business folks. Got a hankering to add to the gun safe? Just tell Toby what you might like to have. If he doesn’t have it he will most likely go get one to try it out. Six months later he will let you have it a a reasonable price.
Now I know this to be true and so do several other AH members! So step right up folks and let our good friend Toby know exactly what you want and he will get to work on it your next gun purchase.

Toby’s fire sale gun emporium is always open for business folks. Got a hankering to add to the gun safe? Just tell Toby what you might like to have. If he doesn’t have it he will most likely go get one to try it out. Six months later he will let you have it a a reasonable price.
Now I know this to be true and so do several other AH members! So step right up folks and let our good friend Toby know exactly what you want and he will get to work on it your next gun purchase.
Just make sure I will lose money on it! Profits are never welcome! Haha!

Just make sure I will lose money on it! Profits are never welcome! Haha!
That’s right buddy buy high, sell low! That’s how us gun nuts operate. Someone once asked if I was a gun collector. I explained that a collector has a purpose and is driven by a need to have examples of each variation of a specific firearm. I told him I classify as a gun accumulator, we strive to have an example every damn thing on the shelf!

That’s right buddy buy high, sell low! That’s how us gun nuts operate. Someone once asked if I was a gun collector. I explained that a collector has a purpose and is driven by a need to have examples of each variation of a specific firearm. I told him I classify as a gun accumulator, we strive to have an example every damn thing on the shelf!
Definitely true! The way I regulate things is, I only have one safe. Once it gets filled to the breaking point, I purge the collection down to a reasonable level. Rinse and repeat!

That, and I booked my Delta flight today. Lion, Eland, Oryx and a few others are calling.
We booked our tickets to Zim yesterday:A Banana:

That, and I booked my Delta flight today. Lion, Eland, Oryx and a few others are calling.

We need to catch up this week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross