AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Toby’s fire sale gun emporium is always open for business folks. Got a hankering to add to the gun safe? Just tell Toby what you might like to have. If he doesn’t have it he will most likely go get one to try it out. Six months later he will let you have it a a reasonable price.
Now I know this to be true and so do several other AH members! So step right up folks and let our good friend Toby know exactly what you want and he will get to work on it your next gun purchase.

TOBY458

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Toby’s fire sale gun emporium is always open for business folks. Got a hankering to add to the gun safe? Just tell Toby what you might like to have. If he doesn’t have it he will most likely go get one to try it out. Six months later he will let you have it a a reasonable price.
Now I know this to be true and so do several other AH members! So step right up folks and let our good friend Toby know exactly what you want and he will get to work on it your next gun purchase.
Just make sure I will lose money on it! Profits are never welcome! Haha!

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Just make sure I will lose money on it! Profits are never welcome! Haha!
That’s right buddy buy high, sell low! That’s how us gun nuts operate. Someone once asked if I was a gun collector. I explained that a collector has a purpose and is driven by a need to have examples of each variation of a specific firearm. I told him I classify as a gun accumulator, we strive to have an example every damn thing on the shelf!

TOBY458

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
That’s right buddy buy high, sell low! That’s how us gun nuts operate. Someone once asked if I was a gun collector. I explained that a collector has a purpose and is driven by a need to have examples of each variation of a specific firearm. I told him I classify as a gun accumulator, we strive to have an example every damn thing on the shelf!
Definitely true! The way I regulate things is, I only have one safe. Once it gets filled to the breaking point, I purge the collection down to a reasonable level. Rinse and repeat!

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
That, and I booked my Delta flight today. Lion, Eland, Oryx and a few others are calling.
We booked our tickets to Zim yesterday:A Banana:

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
That, and I booked my Delta flight today. Lion, Eland, Oryx and a few others are calling.
We need to catch up this week!

Latest profile posts

Enjoy the bush with Respect
20 day hunt in May 2022 with Zana Botes hard part now starting the wait
Better a fool on his own than a wise man at someone else's discretion
... F. Nietzsche
perry madl wrote on Ignatius of Antioch's profile.
Is your double still available?
I am interested in Safari Animal Paintings