AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
North American Hunting Club Life Member, National Rifle Association Life Member
Hunted
USA
Hey guys,

I am putting my Ruger No. 1H Tropical Stainless chambered in 375 H&H up for sale. The rifle is in nearly new condition and I have used it only very lightly. I have installed Skinner Sights on the gun instead of a scope. But the rear Skinner Peep could be removed and the original factory rear sight could be put back in should you choose to do so. I have taken the rear factory sight out of the rifle and replaced it with a stainless filler piece that I shaped to fit nicely. The rifle would include the Skinner rear peep that is on it, two extra apertures of different sizes, the original rear factory sights, the original factory rings, a set of RCBS dies, as well as 70 rounds of once fired brass............purchased by me, loaded by me, and once fired by me. The rifle is in mint condition..........$1000 takes it all.

Oh, I don't currently have any pics of this gun..........if you want to see some, that will be no trouble whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Hey guys,

Price drop to $800, this needs to go.

Rifle is SOLD!!

Thanks...............me too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross