For Sale Ruger m77 African 375 Ruger

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell a brand new in box ruger m77 Hawkeye African in 375 ruger. I got this rifle on a whim but I already have rifles that fill it's role. I don't have the best lighting but the rifle is immaculate. It comes with the removable muzzle brake/weight/thread protector, rings, and factory box. I'm asking $850 shipped or best offer. Only for sale in the US. If you need any more pics or have any questions let me know!

Thanks!
Voodoo

IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a rifle from voodoo. Very nice piece, fair price, and quick, easy transaction. You can buy with confidence.

This looks nice, but I don't need it!

Thank you for the kind words bilmcc!

Hey Voodooracer,
Just wonder if you bought this new, and did you shoot this at all? Nice rifle!

I bought it brand new on a whim and have never fired it. Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell a brand new in box ruger m77 Hawkeye African in 375 ruger. I got this rifle on a whim but I already have rifles that fill it's role. I don't have the best lighting but the rifle is immaculate. It comes with the removable muzzle brake/weight/thread protector, rings, and factory box. I'm asking $850 shipped or best offer. Only for sale in the US. If you need any more pics or have any questions let me know!

Thanks!
Voodoo

View attachment 219528 View attachment 219568 View attachment 219525 View attachment 219526 View attachment 219569

What year of purchase/manufactured ? Thx.

I purchased it brand new at the end of 2017.

Love mine in the guide model. Handle like a dream and shoot very well.

Been looking for one of these for a little while and this is a great deal! Really interested but leaving for safari in about 3 weeks and holding cash just in case something comes along that I would just have to take while there....but this is really tempting!!

Wish I had the extra cash. Nice rifle. Good luck.

Hey Voodooracer!
Check is in the mail! Sent you PM, thanks for great deal!

Hey Voodoo! Picked up rifle this afternoon! Everything looks great just as described! Thanks for such easy and smooth transaction, really appreciate all your help! Can’t wait to get it out to range this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg