For Sale Ruger m77 African 375 Ruger

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell a brand new in box ruger m77 Hawkeye African in 375 ruger. I got this rifle on a whim but I already have rifles that fill it's role. I don't have the best lighting but the rifle is immaculate. It comes with the removable muzzle brake/weight/thread protector, rings, and factory box. I'm asking $850 shipped or best offer. Only for sale in the US. If you need any more pics or have any questions let me know!

Thanks!
Voodoo

IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas

bilmcc

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, Ruffed Grouse Society, Wyoming Wildlife Foundation, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett
Hunted
Zambia, New Zealand, Spain, US (PA, VA, TX, ME)
I bought a rifle from voodoo. Very nice piece, fair price, and quick, easy transaction. You can buy with confidence.

This looks nice, but I don't need it!

JeffD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
Hey Voodooracer,
Just wonder if you bought this new, and did you shoot this at all? Nice rifle!

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
I bought it brand new on a whim and have never fired it. Thanks!

Eeleel

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell a brand new in box ruger m77 Hawkeye African in 375 ruger. I got this rifle on a whim but I already have rifles that fill it's role. I don't have the best lighting but the rifle is immaculate. It comes with the removable muzzle brake/weight/thread protector, rings, and factory box. I'm asking $850 shipped or best offer. Only for sale in the US. If you need any more pics or have any questions let me know!

Thanks!
Voodoo

View attachment 219528 View attachment 219568 View attachment 219525 View attachment 219526 View attachment 219569

What year of purchase/manufactured ? Thx.

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Love mine in the guide model. Handle like a dream and shoot very well.

TNDave

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Been looking for one of these for a little while and this is a great deal! Really interested but leaving for safari in about 3 weeks and holding cash just in case something comes along that I would just have to take while there....but this is really tempting!!

Britt Beck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
SCI. NRA. RMEF.
Hunted
USA CO OK NEB KS
Wish I had the extra cash. Nice rifle. Good luck.

TNDave

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hey Voodoo! Picked up rifle this afternoon! Everything looks great just as described! Thanks for such easy and smooth transaction, really appreciate all your help! Can’t wait to get it out to range this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amirbgolff

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...