For Sale Ruger M-77 African .375HH Mag

gundog5

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Cape Buffalo and plains game
Beautiful condition rifle. Ruger Magnum controlled action feed, Mauser type claw extractor. Double square bridge action.
23" barrel, 1/4 rib and express sights, 3 round magazine plus one in the chamber ,barrel band sling swivel, hinged floor plate. Overall length 44-1/4 inches, length of pull 14 inches. Has non factory recoil pad. Weight 9.4 lbs.
Metal/bluing 100%
Wood 100%
Bore !00%
No international sale, ship to your FFL
Sale is final. You will not be disapointed.

$2,000 plus shipping

buffalo2 (1).jpg
P7050007.JPG
P7070016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice gun and very nice buffalo!! Good luck with the sale, its definitely the right caliber for this forum lol

Good looking RSM out in her working clothes.

Popular rifles, should sell quickly once people find the ad.

That is a very good price for it. Should sell in no time. Good luck.
Krish

The price is well below the market value.
I will be surprised if this lasts past lunchtime.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
I would get the RSM label or name into the ad next time;)

What you have is a newer version of the Ruger Model 77 Mark II Magnum RSM 375 H&H. A lot of people looking for them search RSM and/or Magnum. And of course 375 H&H.

Good luck with the sale! I'm not sure how many of each were made, but when I was buying my collection of them, the 375 was the hardest to find. Maybe people just hang onto them more than the bigger calibers? It's a good price for these days and should sell once someone wanting one finds you;)

Another thing about the 375 version is that it can relatively easily be made into a 404 Jeffrey:)

Does RSM stand for Ruger Safari Magnum? Thanks for your input. Bill
That is the common interpretation. However Ruger has their system of letters indicating options included so it may actually mean Rings, Sights, Magnum.

BTW, do you have the scope rings and manual and/or better yet the box it came with?

Krish one of the very best to do business with! Congratulations to both buyer and seller!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg