For Sale Ruger African In 375 Ruger

Aaron.F

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have an early Ruger Hawkeye African in 375 Ruger. It has a Pachmyr Decelerator and mercury reducer in the stock. Beautiful rifle that I bought used and have never fired, doesn’t appear to be used hardly at all. I am wanting to sell or trade, $800 shipped in CONUS or I am interested in a lever action in 375 Win, 45 Long Colt, 38-55,35 Remington or 308. It does not have to be equal in price, we can make up the difference with cash on either side.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions let me know.

Aaron

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great caliber! Good luck selling this rifle, a great deal at your asking price.

I think your price is reasonable and it will sell, but will just take a little more time. These are nice rifles and yours is no longer offered in that configuration. It appears to be in great shape. I'm tempted but already have a 375 Ruger (and 2 H&Hs), so it's hard for me to justify.

I think your price is reasonable and it will sell, but will just take a little more time. These are nice rifles and yours is no longer offered in that configuration. It appears to be in great shape. I'm tempted but already have a 375 Ruger (and 2 H&Hs), so it's hard for me to justify.

Thank you, I agree. The fortunate part is I do hot have to sell it, so no real hurry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg