For Sale Ruger African In 375 Ruger

Aaron.F

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have an early Ruger Hawkeye African in 375 Ruger. It has a Pachmyr Decelerator and mercury reducer in the stock. Beautiful rifle that I bought used and have never fired, doesn’t appear to be used hardly at all. I am wanting to sell or trade, $800 shipped in CONUS or I am interested in a lever action in 375 Win, 45 Long Colt, 38-55,35 Remington or 308. It does not have to be equal in price, we can make up the difference with cash on either side.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions let me know.

Aaron

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Great caliber! Good luck selling this rifle, a great deal at your asking price.

JeffD

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
I think your price is reasonable and it will sell, but will just take a little more time. These are nice rifles and yours is no longer offered in that configuration. It appears to be in great shape. I'm tempted but already have a 375 Ruger (and 2 H&Hs), so it's hard for me to justify.

Aaron.F

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I think your price is reasonable and it will sell, but will just take a little more time. These are nice rifles and yours is no longer offered in that configuration. It appears to be in great shape. I'm tempted but already have a 375 Ruger (and 2 H&Hs), so it's hard for me to justify.

Thank you, I agree. The fortunate part is I do hot have to sell it, so no real hurry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreasebz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.