For Sale Ruger African In 375 Ruger

Aaron.F

AH member
Reaction score
I have an early Ruger Hawkeye African in 375 Ruger. It has a Pachmyr Decelerator and mercury reducer in the stock. Beautiful rifle that I bought used and have never fired, doesn’t appear to be used hardly at all. I am wanting to sell or trade, $800 shipped in CONUS or I am interested in a lever action in 375 Win, 45 Long Colt, 38-55,35 Remington or 308. It does not have to be equal in price, we can make up the difference with cash on either side.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions let me know.

Aaron

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Great caliber! Good luck selling this rifle, a great deal at your asking price.

JeffD

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
I think your price is reasonable and it will sell, but will just take a little more time. These are nice rifles and yours is no longer offered in that configuration. It appears to be in great shape. I'm tempted but already have a 375 Ruger (and 2 H&Hs), so it's hard for me to justify.

Aaron.F

AH member
Reaction score
I think your price is reasonable and it will sell, but will just take a little more time. These are nice rifles and yours is no longer offered in that configuration. It appears to be in great shape. I'm tempted but already have a 375 Ruger (and 2 H&Hs), so it's hard for me to justify.

Thank you, I agree. The fortunate part is I do hot have to sell it, so no real hurry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymundoH4

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh