For Sale Ruger 77 Tang Safety 458 Win Mag

mustbeme

Reaction score
This is a really nice older rifle which has seen little use. Sharp cut checkering. Tang safety, beautiful blue. Jeweled bolt and follower.
I fired 4 cartridges, previous owner may fired only as many. Original red ruger pad but it is brutal. $950 delivered. New here many references elsewhere. The scope is gone but Ruger rings will be included. Folding rear sights. 704-737-71 zero zero for more info

ruger 458_zpsgrizsrzr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet

Where are you located sir?

Welcome to AH! Looks like from your phone number you are in NC, good to have another North Carolinian here

That one appears to have Circassian walnut for the stock same as mine. But as he says with the factory pad and full bore ammo, its brutal. I shoot mine with lighter loads using 400 gr bullets. Even at that its still lively!

I have one too, this one look nice!

Located in Charlotte NC
This is a lighter walnut, not the nice circassian.

Attachments

• 20150614_123157_zpstzjcokvj.jpg
    20150614_123157_zpstzjcokvj.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois