For Sale Ruger 416 Guide Gun

Head Trauma

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
WTS Ruger 416 Guide Gun, like new condition, Leupold VX-3i 1x5 matte duplex scope in Ruger factory mounts, mint bore

Factory box with all the bits, papers, etc

Stupid accurate, easy to load for, round count is 102, H335 is the powder of choice, the muzzle brake makes it a pussycat on the bench but is not obnoxious.

Dies,brass bullets included, load data furnished with purchase.

Nothing wrong with it, just thinning out the herd

$1400 shipped to your FFL, USPS MO preferred, crossposted

First " I'll take it" gets it

Thanks for looking , Russ Green

aZcgx69m.jpg
hYF95zym.jpg
JA20QDcm.jpg
kaKp0dfm.jpg
t3l0rt5m.jpg
tbjp26qm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you sell the reloading components separately, do you have dies also, how much?

I have the same rifle and have taken elephant, lioness, Cape buffalo, Nyala, giraffe and warthog with it. They are very accurate as mentioned. Excellent price with all that is being offered.

That's a very good buy. I would be all over it but I have a 375 ruger alaskan and a no.1 in 450/400.

CAustin and I were just talking about this rifle at the SCI meeting last week - I have a .375 Ruger Alaskan, so don't "need" one of these, but I desperately clicked away from this screen to avoid buying this rifle - thankfully, someone took it!

CAustin and I were just talking about this rifle at the SCI meeting last week - I have a .375 Ruger Alaskan, so don't "need" one of these, but I desperately clicked away from this screen to avoid buying this rifle - thankfully, someone took it!
You should have gotten it and suffered the wrath of your bride.
I was truly surprised because you didn't buy it.

Was that rifle in Missouri?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg