AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Here is a early red pad model of the #1. The estate I picked it up with several other rifles. Bore is mint, there is decent grain in the stock, two small safe handling marks on the butt stock. Very nice rifle I thought about keeping it but have a 7mm already. $1100 delivered to your FFL

IMG_3404.JPG
IMG_3405.JPG
IMG_3406.JPG
IMG_3407.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Very nice!!!!! :Drool::E Drooling::E Drooling: Too bad I have my sights for Africa in 2022, and I'm saving my Pennies for the trip. :(.

I am slowly warming up to the #1. Many of you guys like them and one of my friends has several of them.
Philip

I like them and have three of them, I believe they are elegant rifles. I need to be strong against the dark force and not be temped into buying another No. 1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have two of them. A 450/400 and a 30-06. Love to see one1 come out in 348 Winchester.¹

@Philip Glass I have owned a fair number of them over the years. It seems that everytime I get one really customized a good friend explains why they need it more than me (500 NE, 50 Alaskan (both Customs) 458WM, 375 H&H 4 different 45/70's 270) I currently have and have explained to those friends that I would use them for leopard bait if they give me a sob tale on the 450/400, 9.3x74, 475 Linebaugh, 7mm REM Mag and 7x57. This 7REM MAG is a second one and I have the other dialed for my LOP and 200gr accubonds. This one is actually nicer in metal condition and wood quality.

@PARA45 Just give into the dark side you know you need one:P Elmer Fudd:

Don’t give into the dark side, use the force!!!. . Oh trust me, if I wasn’t going to Africa in 2022, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

I am slowly warming up to the #1. Many of you guys like them and one of my friends has several of them.
Philip
Come on Philip... you know you want it! Seriously, they are great handling rifles. You won’t regret it.
I wish I could afford it but I’m saving my $$$ for a Blaser R8 and a DG safari.

Hahahaha! I had too, couldn’t look at it anymore. My father is a Ruger collector and this suits him!

If we have DSC this year we can trade it out!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Yes, I’ll definitely buy you a couple of beers, and I’ll even throw in a premium cigar . That was too close

Hahaha sounds like a plan! I’ve got the second round

Come on Philip... you know you want it! Seriously, they are great handling rifles. You won’t regret it.
I wish I could afford it but I’m saving my $$$ for a Blaser R8 and a DG safari.
I always want a new rifle. Saving for R8 and DG Safari, now that is some commitment! Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross