For Sale Ruger #1 .300 Weatherby Mag With Leupold 3.5 x 10

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Ruger #1 in .300 Weatherby, Mag, 26" barrel with Leupold gloss 3.5 x 10 in the factory mounts/rings.
Serial # 133-41xxx. From my research it is a 1997 gun.

I don't have the box and cannot say for sure if it was ever fired but it looks as though it wasn't. Both the metal and wood are unmarked in any way. I'll call it 99.9% since it might have been fired. The bore is like a mirror and I only ran a patch with some G96 on it to provide a little protection in the safe. This is one of the Ruger's that came from the same person and I believe he just liked #1's in the somewhat uncommon calibers.

The Leupold is a gloss 3.5 x 10 with the Duplex reticle and does have ring marks but internally it is perfect. I researched the two big selling sites and both the completed and in progress auction sites for the rifle and the big auction site for the used scope.

I will send the Imgur link for all the close up pictures to any interested parties along with my info and cell.

$1,525.00 + actual USPS Priority Shipping/Ins to your FFL. 3 day non firing inspection period

I accept MO or personal check. I will ship when the funds clear. PLEASE make sure your FFL will accept from a non licensee.
Thanks
IMG_5774.JPG

Last edited:
Weight/LOP?

Weight/LOP?

Tough to get the exact weight on a bathroom scale with me holding it but the Ruger spec sheet I found on line shows the Standard #1 with a 26" barrel weighs 8-1/4 lbs. I assume that is without the bases/rings. The Leupold scope adds another 12.6 ounces so right around 9.6 lbs. plus the mounts.

I measured the LOP and get 13-5/8" from the center of the trigger to the center of the factory pad.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Perfect platform for a 300 Wby.

26 inch barrel to burn that powder without making the rifle awkwardly long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg