Labman

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club, Audubon, PA
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana
Recently I gave my old 870 an update. It all started when I picked up a new stock dirt cheap at an auction. That lead to a new (used) forend and barrel bought on the net. If you have a beater 870 in need of a new stock and forend cheap here's a good deal.

This wood is by no means pristine. The stock has a chip where the grip joins the receiver and there is a piece missing at the toe. Has finish wear and numerous scratches and bumps. Would certainly look better with a new coat of finish. The dark marks in the first two pictures along the bottom edge of the stock are shadows. Despite it's cosmetic issues the stock is structurally sound and fully functional. I can text or email more pictures if desired. $35.00 shipped CONUS. Alaska or Hawaii will split the cost of shipping.

5H52CdFl.jpg
a4i29htl.jpg
B38TDael.jpg
CULhjFvl.jpg
HGFqOaQl.jpg
KeGYCsdl.jpg
m6fO2Vrl.jpg
NNCLUA6l.jpg
V63sJxFl.jpg
xPfvPuTl.jpg

The shadows mentioned in my post refer to the fourth and sixth pictures not the first two. Originally they were the first two pics but somehow got changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlendaMccl

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!