For Sale Recknagel Eramatic For CZ550 Magnum

Inline6

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I bought this a while back with the intention of using a different scope on my CZ550 magnum. I have changed my mind on the scope.

Your reciever will have to be drilled and tapped in order for this mounting system to work. I talked to Wayne about doing this while building the rifle. I'm asking what I have in less shipping and waiting in customs for a while. $400.00 shipped, I will not ship out side of CONUS

I will listen to trades.

Thanks,

20210228_194732.jpg

It is a quick detach with 34mm rings.

Can I ask why are Recknagel expensive?

I couldn't see the style type either.

I believe if you drilled and tapped for bases you would have various options for QD or others, stud mount etc

Everything they make is expensive.

It was the only option for a 34mm scope I could find.

Okay let's try 200.00 shipped or could use some 375H&H or 416 Rem ammo.

I have a .375H&H BRNO 602 that’s has been drilled and tapped; will this mount fit the rifle?

Also may I ask what scopes are possible with the 34mm rings?

All types of scopes depends on what you want.

I do not know if this will fit. I am happy to take measurements if you are interested.

I have a .375H&H BRNO 602 that’s has been drilled and tapped; will this mount fit the rifle?

Also may I ask what scopes are possible with the 34mm rings?
Not to derail this, but why would someone drill and tap a bridge that’s already has a built in mounting system?

Okay I no longer have a CZ 550

I'll trade for 1 box of 375H&H or 416Rem in A frame or TSX. My loss for sure

I'll make that trade.

PM to follow after I look through my ammo room. But I'm sure I have some or all the above;)

I'll make that trade.

PM to follow after I look through my ammo room. But I'm sure I have some or all the above;)
Mmm, You are bound to makefriends in the current shortage crisis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois