For Sale Original Holland Sports Leather Goods: Culling Belt, Binocular Case & More

TTundra

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN
Hey guys,

Stumbled into a deal I couldn't pass up hoping it would work, but I'm a tad too big for the culling belt, so I'm going to sell the grouping. These are all original Holland Sports leather items made in the US. Holland Sports became Holland Brothers after Holland & Holland "asked" them to change names, or so the story goes. Later to be renamed again as Mulholland brothers. Some of their items pop up on the auction sites from time to time, but I've never seen the culling belt. Compares in Quality to the Els items I have....just wish the belt would fit.

Culling belt- total length 40". Wearable belt size of approximately 30"-34". I wear size 38-40 and it's about 4-5" short. Flaps that fold back behind pouches. Two notches for adjusting for shell length. Tested with a 300 win and 458 win and fits great. Worn very little. $225 OBO

beltfront.png

beltfold.png

beltlogo.png

Binocular case- Absolutely gorgeous. Interior dimensions are 6.5" in height, 4.75" wide, 2" in deep. Has shoulder strap and has key for lock $150 OBO
binofront.png

binotop.png

binologo.png

Mini Maglite flashlight holder-Made to hold Mini maglite and should hold very similar sized items. $30 OBO
minifront.png

minilogo.png

miniopen.png

Utility Belt pouch- $75 OBO
Utilityfront.png

Utilityopen.png

Utilityback.png

Cartridge case- Has removable dividers and button snap. Fits up to 416 Rigby rounds very nicely. $125 OBO

cartfront.png

cartopen.png

cartlogo.png

Shipping to lower 48 included in price. $475 (shipped) takes the whole grouping.

Last edited:
Binocular case and utility pouch are sold pending funds.

Flashlight pouch is sold pending funds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you