For Sale Or Trade Pac Nor 416 Rem Mag Barrell With Pics Never Fired

Gringocazador

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
I have a really nice unfired Pac Nor Barrell. Threaded for Large Ring Mauser and Chambered 416 Rem Mag by Tom Griffin, very talented Machinest and Gunsmith in Houston. Tom passed away last year.

I bought a 416 Rem Mag barrelled action a few years back from a buddy of mine that never finished it. I have a 416 Rigby so I had Tom screw the 416 barrell off and screw a 300 H&H barrell on.

So I ended up with really nice 416 Rem Mag Pac Nor Barrell. Its never been stinclied on the outside of the barrell. Tom was going to engrave once it was finished. Tom had a really nice engraving machine.

The barrelled action was blued before I bought it. Barrell will have to be reblued, I ruined the blueing trying to get off the tape from hell Tom wrapped the muzzle and threads with. If your building a rifle, will have to be blued anyway.

I'll take $250 shipped lower 48. Probably a long shot, but would trade for 338 cal barrel or maybe 30 Cal. I plan on building a 338 Win Mag someday.

Would prefer to sell, but if you have something else interesting to trade run it by me.

Thanks Billy

416 Rem barrel 1.jpeg
416 rem barrel.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a take off barrel from a large ring 338WM some where in the shop. It had the iron sights soldered on and were removed. Let me check and see if I can find it also have a 308 heavy barrel take off for a large ring mauser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg