Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Greeting all I have a Burris Eliminator 3 Scope for sale or trade of equal value.
Scope is 4x16x50mm I purchased new at Cabelas have receipt in photo pd $1526. Scope functions good I have it mounted on a bull barrel rifle with a suppressor so gun weighs just over 13# . Works great used it for 1 year took
3 whitetail and a safari under its belt I just want a lighter scope for this setup.
Asking $1200 cash/trade welcome to offers as well but I don't have to sell so not interested in low quality stuff.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_0774.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
IMG_0777.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a big scope for sure but I bet the trophy looks like it's standing right in front of you!

That's a big scope for sure but I bet the trophy looks like it's standing right in front of you!

lol it's not too bad I shot a deer at 15 yds right after I got it . It's just too heavy for the rifle I have it on going with another Swarovski.

How did you like it? Pros/cons....

How did you like it? Pros/cons....
The scope has been a good scope I guess the pros are scope built in rangefinder with wind reading all in one package. Works great . Cons are its heavy not great in low light because of the grid in recticle for range finder windage dots.
Longest shot I made with it was 420 yds on whitetail and 306 yds in Africa.
Scope is just not a fit for the platform I have it on so I would rather sell or trade instead of putting it on the shelf.

I agree with your assessment of the scope! I wish it wasn't so heavy and I would have to be shooting at a super long range like 450 yds plus to really value all the things the scope brings to the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.