For Sale Or trade .411 Cal Barnes Round Nose Solids

Gringocazador

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
I thought I had two boxes 50 each, 416 cal barnes solids, until one of the guys pointed out they were .411. That would be great if I had a 400 H&H.

I had these things for years and never paid much attention, bought from Midway and they either shipped wrong or I bought wrong.

If someone has a 400 H&H, I have to boxes of solids for sale. Would trade for 8mm bullets or 257 Weatherby brass.

Will take 60 bucks a box shipped lower 48. Somebody hurry up and buy these before I get a wild hair and decide to build a 400 H&H!!!

Thanks Billy

IMG_1555.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gringocazador

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Andrew,

And I would end up with another expensive plinking toy like my 458 lott I shoot cheap copper jacket bullets through like a 22. 400 H&H may be limited on good hunting bullets but lots of cast and cheap jacketed bullets, I guess even pistol bullets too.

You should have bought these by mistake and had your own excuse to build a 400 H&H.

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
Haha I’d love to have a 400 but I need To lay for the hunt first.

jacques smith

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Guess I’m slow reading these days or taking too many naps. Please send me info as I’m sure we can make a deal. I struggle with Jeromes messages but I’ll try to send u my what’s up. I own a Dakota 400hh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SiobhanSau

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?