Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Three scopes on the block due to duplicates or projects gone bye-bye. Cash, PP, checks, chickens, or whatever you got....try me.

Prices do not include shipping/insurance.

IMG_1656.JPG

1. Trijicon 1-6: Has been mounted and range shot. Not hunted. 30mm, Glass clean. $700

IMG_1660.JPG

2. Weaver Super Slam Dangerous Game Scope, 1-5x 30mm tube, with Weaver rings. $300
IMG_1661.JPG

3. Leupold VX-Freedom 1.5 - 4x Scout Scope. Trial mounted but never shot. Faint marks. $250
IMG_1658.JPG

I would like the scout scope, please.

You have a PM.

All three scopes are sold!

Leupold is shipped.

Will try to get the other two moving later today.

Thanks gents!

Tim

Well that ought to get you 20 more ft. of boring.

I love a race- which will come in first?? Water or an empty safe.. Here's hoping that it's water. good luck with the well. did you use a water witch?

I love a race- which will come in first?? Water or an empty safe.. Here's hoping that it's water. good luck with the well. did you use a water witch?

I have not had the well driller out to the property yet. I am guessing he will look at all the ridges and gullies and it will be fairly evident where he will want to drill. But....I also realize that on the 281 acres, I really need the well to be inside a couple acre area (near the cabin) so I am not pumping electrons and water all over creation.

I have always used a Water Witcher. Never missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg