Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
I said I was going to sell it on a thread posted here.
Figured I'd give the AH membership the first shot at it.
Price is $6,000 and buyer pays actual insured shipping cost.
These are selling on the internet anywhere from $6,500 to over $10K depending on condition.
This one is in new condition, I've never even taken it off the pillow it came on.
Omega Speedmaster CK2998 Numbered Limited Edition
Number 2027 of 2998, Serial Number 78735777
Reference 311.33.40.30.02.001 Caliber 1861
I am the original owner and the watch has never been worn.
It comes in the original box with all of the paperwork and cards.
Watch was originally purchased in the Bahamas at a Little Switzerland.
It was a gift several years ago from my wife and I just never really warmed to it.
I have more pictures available on request, please send me a PM with your email.

Payment accepted via PayPal, money order or certified check.
First PM with request to buy it, gets it.

Hi,

Is your watch still for sale ...?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Is your watch still for sale ...?

Thank you.
Hi @Denis Leduc, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

In just over a year the price of this watch on the internet has gone from $8K to almost $12K.

I’m still willing to make a deal on this watch, but the price has been adjusted to reflect the current market.

New price is $8.5K and I will include insured shipping to CONUS. Beyond that, buyer would make up the difference.

In just over a year the price of this watch on the internet has gone from $8K to almost $12K.

I’m still willing to make a deal on this watch, but the price has been adjusted to reflect the current market.

New price is $8.5K and I will include insured shipping to CONUS. Beyond that, buyer would make up the difference.
Hi @BeeMaa . I have owned a Seamaster for about 16 years. I finally had it cleaned and placed it in my safe about a year ago. Have worn a Seiko since then, I am like you in that I never warmed up to a Speedmaster either. Hope you make a sale!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg