For Sale Nosler 225 Gr .338 Accubond Bullets

Lee Faw

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Hope everyone has a safe, relaxing and fun Thanksgiving.

I have one brand new, unopened box of 50, Nosler .338, 225 GR. Accubond Bullets and one partial box with 14 more of the same.

1 Box Nosler .338, 225 Gr. Accubond Bullets

1 Partial Box with 14 of same

Total of $42.00 to include Priority Mail Shipping (2-3 days) to US destinations only. No foriegn shipping.

I prefer Zelle for payment. PM your interest.

Thanks for looking........Lee

Heavyload

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
I’ll buy these for $42 shipped.
I don’t have zelle. I have PayPal friend family or a personal check?
Pm me

Lee Faw

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Ok. Just need your address. With the holiday, will likely ship on Friday or Saturday.

not sure how to get you my PayPal address. I’m a dim bulb when it comes to technology. Where is the link for private messages? I posted my email address and the moderator redacted it.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
not sure how to get you my PayPal address. I’m a dim bulb when it comes to technology. Where is the link for private messages? I posted my email address and the moderator redacted it.
The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/and click on the button that says Start Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start Conversation to send a message to that member.

Lee Faw

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Ok. Just need your address. With the holiday, will likely ship on Friday or Saturday.

Lee Faw

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
I thought I did, but I’m just not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hthai88

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?