Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Hey guys -

I have 1,000 Nosler firsts in a bulk pack and 900+ seconds (by my scale, appears to be 935), as seen in the pic.

These appear to be unobtanium right now on the internet. I could not find any in stock anywhere.

Lowest price I could find was $210.66 plus freight for 1,000 at Powder Valley...but of course, out of stock.

I will sell the firsts for 15 cents each and the seconds for 13 cents each, plus flat rate shipping. That is nearly 29% off the best price out there.

PayPal, check, M.O., chickens...whatever....try me.

IMG_1665.jpg

Tim

Your killing me. :ROFLMAO:

Your killing me. :ROFLMAO:

Good!!! :)

Surely you have some chickens, or a wagon load of manure you can trade for these beauties?

Heck, I'll even take Fiat Currency. :ROFLMAO:

Would you consider an undomesticated Eastern Fox snake in trade??? :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you have a PM.

Eastern Fox snake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1k of Nosler firsts are sold!

Tell me that body doesn't look like a baby Copperhead?

Didn't smell like one. :ROFLMAO: Too round, not the rectangular shape of them, and not as aggressive.

B74BC2EF-9A3D-4AED-B6A0-45C3797119FE.jpeg

this is how I like my copperheads!

Reactions: WAB
LOL!!!!! Very seldom do I kill a snake. My wife hates it, she wants all snakes dead. LOL!!!!!

I have been asked in a PM, "what makes a Nosler second, a second"?

To be honest, I have shot thousands of Nosler seconds and I cannot tell you what makes them seconds.

I think sometimes they just call them seconds and move them out.

They look undifferentiated from firsts, to me.

Tim

Ok Gents, all these Noslers are GONE!

Whoops!

I just went up to the loading room and found just a hair over 31 pounds of additional 185gr Nosler CC bullets...that is 1,173 bullets.

So I lied when I said they are all gone. There are another 1,173 available at 13 cents each plus freight.

I have shot thousands of Nosler seconds as well, and the deer, hogs, coyotes and what ever else I've shot with them, have not noticed the difference. According to the Nosler website, "Blems; Cosmetic Blemishes: Minor discoloration/oxidation of product or scratches on product. These blemishes will not affect performance."

In my little pea brain that comes out to about $150, about how much is shipping?

I see I’m not the only one that uses the term unobtanium! That is a new element you know lol

Don’t need them but I’m interested....

In my little pea brain that comes out to about $150, about how much is shipping?

I see I’m not the only one that uses the term unobtanium! That is a new element you know lol

Medium Flat Rate box is $15.

I should have looked at my PMs before replying. I had a PM from 1758 central time asking for the bullets.

So unless that deal falls through, the last of the Noslers are gone (for real this time!).

Whoops!

I just went up to the loading room and found just a hair over 31 pounds of additional 185gr Nosler CC bullets...that is 1,173 bullets.

So I lied when I said they are all gone. There are another 1,173 available at 13 cents each plus freight.

Wish I had seen this before, I would have bought these as well .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg