For Sale NIB CZ550 Safari Magnum .375 H&H

Ok somebody wanting to make the dream trip to Africa buy this rifle.

I am going to call my ex-wife and ask if I can buy this gun. Too many guns.

CZ550 owners and experienced DG gun members -> Can anyone comment on the euro style stock of this model “Safari Magnum” vs the American safari magnums straighter stock? Any issues/differences with viewing fixed sights or scopes. Or with recoil on cheek with this style stock?

Any feedback on this AH members?

I have the exact same rifle and the recoil and sight picture is fine. My wife is 5'2" and she used it to take her Giraffe and didn't feel like it was hard to use or had much recoil.

My 9.3x62 came with the Euro stock. I didn't like it with the scope mounted. Replaced it with a classic style with the higher comb.

Gun still available?

If it's still available PM me I'll take it.

I tried to send you a message and for what ever reason I can't.

If it's still available PM me I'll take it.

I tried to send you a message and for what ever reason I can't.
Not sure what the system is catching in your message but there are rules in place to prevent the relentless spamming on the site by new members who join just for that. Try posting a couple of simple posts and then the system will let you do the post or send the PM you want.

It is nice.
The receiver by itself is worth $750
Would look good as a 404 Jeffery.

If that previous offer falls through, send me a PM.

Rifle is sold pending funds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross