Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Posting for a friend. This is new in the box. Never been fired. Bolt still in bubble wrap, never been in the rifle. The stock is the classic rounded style. SKU04200 $925 shipped FFL to FFL

Specs here:

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-550-safari-magnum-375-hh-mag-5-rd-fixed-mag/

image(29).jpg
CZ_Box_end.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I'm missing something obvious, this shouldn't last long!! Nice looking rifle and great price, especially with shipping included!

Unless I'm missing something obvious, this shouldn't last long!! Nice looking rifle and great price, especially with shipping included!

No, you're not missing anything My buddy says sell it. He's not going to be hunting big stuff anytime soon. Told him you can dick around trying to get another fifty bucks and it'll sit.

Someone's going to get a nice deal!

WOW! NICE!

I am surprised that it has lasted 4.5 hours!

I don't have any real use for another 375 H&H, particularly since it isn't a M70, but at the price and for NIB, it is certainly tempting.

Can't believe it made it through the night....some one buy this before I do!

Can't believe it made it through the night....some one buy this before I do!
I can't either. It's a hell of a deal and no hassle FFL to FFL transfer including shipping!

This would be a great Christmas present for some of our newer members looking for a DG rifle for Africa. This will do the trick on PG, too. Sometimes the right answer is right in front of you! (I already have a .375 H&H that fits me well.)

Ruger Africans are nice but imo this is far more rifle for close to the same money. Right handed shooters have no idea how good they have it.

How difficult is it to find a left handed version of this rifle? I know they have stopped manufacturing them. I have yet to find trace of one in the UK.

How difficult is it to find a left handed version of this rifle? I know they have stopped manufacturing them. I have yet to find trace of one in the UK.
I don't know about the UK. I think that if you just keep looking you'll eventually find one. As far as I know the only LH 550s ever made were in the safari version and in .375 H&H. Cost will probably be quite a bit more than this one. CZ always charged more for the left handed safaris.

I guess the .375 H&H market is saturated.

I bought my american cz 550,s, a .375 and a 6.5x55 at a great price and my only complaints are the weight and no open sights on the 6.5x55.

DSCN0021 (2).JPG
DSCN0022 (2).JPG
DSCN0023 (3).JPG
DSCN0024 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Will someone please buy this rifle before I have to?

Thanks,

Jeff

Someone's going to get a nice deal!
Agree with you CPR, that is an outstanding price...if you are wanting a basic CZ African caliber rifle.

I have this posted on other sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg