For Sale NECG Custom 1909 Argentine Mauser 9.3x62

Dwjr

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Customer traded this in for some work.

Started out as a matching number 1909 Argentine Mauser and sent to NECG to be built. Has 22" Lathar Barrel, NECG banded front sight, NECG express rear sight, NECG 3 position safety, Blackburn (not Swift) drop belly bottom metal, Recknagle steel trigger and a McMillan Safari Express stock. NECG also did the checkered bolt handle and action smoothing. Metal coated in Birdsong Black-T. McMillan did the full length bedding of the barreled action.

Customer never fired the rifle. I have fired it 14 shots. Below are three 3-shot groups at 100 yds. from the rifle. First is a reload of Varget and 250 Gr. Nosler Ballistic Tip, second is reload of RL15 and 250 gr. Nosler Ballistic Tip, and third is Factory Nosler Safari 286 gr Partitions. Rifle shoots very well.

Asking $3000 OBO Shipped and insured to your FFL.

IMG_0952 crop.jpg
IMG_0954 crop.jpg
IMG_0956 crop.jpg
IMG_0959 crop.jpg
IMG_0961 crop.jpg
IMG_0963 crop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lathar barrel?o_O:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross