Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC DU Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Argentina
I have a like new Montana with a NECG Masterpiece Fully Adj Rear Sight, Masterpiece Banded Ramp Front Sight with Partridge Sight Insert, Talley Bases and Talley Quick Detach 1" Rings, put a Scope on and your ready to go, gun is very accurate and pleasant to shoot. I bought this from original owner(round count unknown but I am guessing not much) on a whim and don't see me taking it on a hunt in the near future. Someone surely needs a nice shooting weatherproof 375? I have heard all the Montana stories and can assure you this one is not a lemon, just a year or two old, function's perfectly and as stated before, very accurate. I am moving so trying to get rid of some unused item's. $1250 plus shipping to your FFL

IMG_2733.JPG
IMG_2734.JPG
IMG_2735.JPG
IMG_2736.JPG
IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2738.JPG
IMG_2739.JPG
IMG_2740.JPG

Sounds like a good deal to me for someone wanting a synthetic/stainless .375 HH!

Replied by PM, call me if you need to.

thank you
Gale Johnson

What is the weight of this gun as shown in the pictures?

8.8# on my bathroom digital scale, should be pretty close

That is a hell of a deal! Got 5 MRC’s myself and have sold a lot of them. Very accurate rifles, I haven’t experienced any issues besides lead time to get them! Good luck!

Dang it, a couple of days ago I won an auction on Gunbroker for a late model Win. Mod 70 in 375 H&H. I wish you would have posted this earlier.

Dang it, a couple of days ago I won an auction on Gunbroker for a late model Win. Mod 70 in 375 H&H. I wish you would have posted this earlier.

You can never have to many guns!! Especially 375's

That won't last very long. Good luck.

Anyone thinking about an Alaska bear hunt this is your gun!

Wow, this beautiful gun will not last long!

If you don't like the Talley's I can upgrade to Warne's

Nice rifle, if this was posted 2 years ago..... I'd be talking to you!!!!

Still for sale

Holiday Bump

Sold pending funds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg