Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
$450 shipped to the lower 48. No issues at all with this scope just doing some downsizing. PM if interested.

thumbnail_20201201_104930.jpg
thumbnail_20201201_104954.jpg
thumbnail_20201201_105001.jpg
thumbnail_20201201_111028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

machinistbutler

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada Namibia
I was trying to buy one of those in Canada, couldn't find one with the 4 reticle. The only ones in stock had exposed turrets as well.

How did you find that scope? Any problems with the size of the ocular for mounting and bolt clearance? I have a couple other meopta meostars and they are great scopes . The glass is just fantastic.

Dirtdart

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
I was trying to buy one of those in Canada, couldn't find one with the 4 reticle. The only ones in stock had exposed turrets as well.

How did you find that scope? Any problems with the size of the ocular for mounting and bolt clearance? I have a couple other meopta meostars and they are great scopes . The glass is just fantastic.
Most if not all of the models with exposed turrets have the reticle in the first focal plane. This one has the reticle in the second focal plane. I picked this up new about a year or so ago from a large online retailer and at the time they had several.

I had this mounted on a Winchester 70 SS in .375 and didn't have problem with the bolt clearing. My only problem is that it could have a longer overall length.

DSC03854.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Dirtdart

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
RSA, Namibia

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Maybe a US client has could find room in their luggage?
Nice idea but bit late now ...few hunts still happening but right at end now ...rains kicking in nicely

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoleneDoug

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG