For Sale Meopta 6x42 Z-plex Reticle, Box All Papers, Excellent

cajunchefray

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Meopta 6x42 with standard Z-plex reticle. Very good condition with a couple scratches through the finish.
Lenses are perfect with brilliant optics. Very good low light scope. Very,very slight ring marks hard to photograph.
I'm going to just fixed 4 x scopes because of my eyesight.
Including all paperwork including Lifetime NA warranty card blank
Weighs 14.9 ounces with caps
$325 shipped to the lower 48, AK HI ask for quote.

PayPal, Zelle or USPS money order.
PM with questions.

1st I'll take it here gets it.

IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0359.JPG
IMG_0360.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0362.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
These are excellent scopes, and a fixed 6X is very good choice for all round Western USA hunting...........good price too................FWB

Thanks FWB. It is great for Western hunting.
Not my first choice for the bayous and thick woods down here.
If Meopta made this in 4x ( like the Zeiss Conquest 4x), I would buy a boatload of them.
Meopta optics will stand with the better Zeiss scopes which I own on low light performance.

I have two of these, one mounted on a 7x57, the other on a .375H&H, and have to say the quality for the money is outstanding.
Good luck with the sale Chef.

When I landed in the high desert, I was gonna get a a fixed power scope for light wt, simplicity, reliability and cost factors. was gonna get a 4X and a desert rat talked me into a 6x........it turned out to be just right. It was a Tasco. When I got my first MeoStar the difference was dramatic.....................FWB

Good snag, great scope!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,