For Sale McWhorter Rifle In 270 Weatherby

Brianc74

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have a McWhorter custom rifle in 270 Weatherby. Has upgraded Borden Action and 3 position safety and muzzlebreak. Will come with McWhorter custom ammo that was developed for this rifle. This was $6300. WTS for $5000 obo
image.jpg

Forgot. Only 20 round fired. Shot 20 of the McWhorter 40 they sent with the rifle. There is 20 remaining. Weight as seen is 6lbs14oz rings and all.

Sorry about the initial bad picture. Here is a couple of better pics. Also will do $4600 plus all shipping costs
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lowest I will go is $4500 plus all shipping costs
PM me if your wanting the rifle and McWhorter ammo.

Brian

I have made the offer to sell at $4300 plus shipping to another member. To be transparent. Will make this offer to all.

Brian

The $4300 buys you the rifle, 1 twenty round box of ammo custom loaded for this rifle by McWhorter custom and 2 full boxes of twenty of Weatherby factory ammo with same bullet as the custom ammo.

Sorry. But the 2 boxes of Factory Weatherby ammo are no long with the sale of the rifle.
Rifle, McWhorter made ammo and scope rings for $4300 plus shipping

Last time to the top of this Classified section.
Putting back in the safe.

Brian

Back in the safe. Only a couple of inquiries made.

Brian

Sorry. Already been offered $4100 and turned it down

Brian

$4300 is giving it away already.
$4300 gets you the rifle, as seen in the picture, 20 rounds of McWhorter made ammo for this rifle and 40 round of Factory Weatherby ammo with same Bullets as the McWhorter ammo (140 Accubonds).

Brian

And again, no on $3500.
If you was serious anyway. You would have PMd me.
I’m only selling for $4300 plus all shipping expenses from my ffl to buyers ffl.

Brian

$4300 plus shipping expenses for the rifle as seen in the pics plus 1 box of custom loaded ammo for this rifle by McWhorter custom and 2 boxes of Weatherby ammo with same bully for backup if needed when traveling.

Brian

Why would I have to PM you I’ve purchased on here before and negotiated and when deal was completed I pmd payment info and ffl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg