AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN
Listing a great lever action with lots of goodies. Original Marlin 1895M in 450 Marlin with 18.5" ported barrel. Comes with a now discontinued Nikon Monarch 3 1-4x20 with German #4 reticle. Scope is mounted in a set of Leupold QD lever rings & bases. Ive had the rifle for over 15 years and only have couple boxes thru it. I purchased from the original purchaser whom never shot it. Rifle is in great shape but has a few small dings on the stock as seen in the photos and a color distortion near the muzzle on the bluing. Has the Uncle Mikes thumb extension. A huge bonus, rifle will come with 150 loaded factory Hornady 350 gr. cartridges. It will also come with 34 of the 325 Leverevolution Hornady cartridges. 184 total. You're pretty much set with this setup. Feel free to ask questions or let me know if you need additional photos. This sale is funding a .50 lever build ;) so hate to see it go, but would love for someone to really use it.

Rifle will go to FFL, scope and ammo to you. It will be a heavy box so we'll need to go actual shipping charges from Greensboro, NC. Looking for $1,400 plus shipping for everything (rifle should be about $35 and ammo box maybe another $30 dependent on location)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

ammo.jpg

Greensboro is only an hour from me. I'm in Cana, just across the line from Mt Airy. I see you're trying to fund another project or I'd be trying to make a trade. I always wanted a .450 because it had that sexy belt.

@Viral_SIGness Certainly can meet you and not need to worry about any shipping. Trade wise, Id still be looking for some cash but if you shoot me a PM with some things you may have for trade, maybe something will get me excited.

I'd be interested in buying that scope regardless of who winds up with the rifle. If the old and or new owner is interested in selling it please send me a PM.

Will ammo be sold by itself. If so how much are you looking for.
Krish

These things really shoot too! I reviewed one for Gun World years ago, then later bought the rifle version, MR, and it shot like a house a fire!

These things really shoot too! I reviewed one for Gun World years ago, then later bought the rifle version, MR, and it shot like a house a fire!
Quite the 'little' power package indeed!

@Shootist43 & @krish wasnt looking to break up the package just yet, but if you're really wanting, prices below. (Better deal to just buy it all! ;))
Ammo-$365 plus shipping
Scope- $315 plus shipping

Ammo is SPF.

Rifle & scope now at $1,100 + shipping
Scope only- $315 + shipping
Rifle w/ mounts only- $850 + shipping

Rifle is SPF

Scope is still available.

What kind of .50 lever build you are looking at ?
Krish

Assuming the rings are included, I'll take the scope at that price.

If the scope is still available at $315, I’ll take it, just PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois